As we’ve all come to learn, once you sign a waiver with The Magical Elves: you’re shackled for life, Bravo owns the essence of your soul, etc. And, as with last year’s Season 11 casting, Season 12 will cast at various Top Chef alums’ restaurants across the country.
1. Atlanta auditions will take place at Top Chef: All-Stars’ Richard Blais’s The Spence.
2. New York City auditions will take place at Tom Colicchio’s Colicchio and Sons.
3. Chicago auditions will take place at Tony Mantuano’s Spiaggia, formerly exec-cheffed by Top Chef: Texas’s Sarah Grueneberg.
4. Dallas auditions will take place at the Hotel Palomar, in which Top Chef: Seattle alum John Tesar is opening Knife Steakhouse.
5. And Los Angeles auditions will take place at Scott Conant’s Scarpetta, the Miami branch of which Top Chef: New Orleans finalist Nina Compton is Chef de Cuisine at.
Check out the casting notice below.
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com