comScore

Two Reporters Hospitalized After Eating ‘XXX Hot Chili Burger’ for a Story

If there is something called the “XXX Hot Chili Burger,” dear sweet Lord you’d better expect the worst. And lo and behold, two British reporters who decided to try out this delicacy ended up in the hospital because the burgers were just that spicy. In fact, it’s believed to be the absolute spiciest burger in the entire country.

According to HoldTheFrontPage, The Argus reporters Aaron Hendy and Ruari Barratt decided to test-taste the XXX Hot Chili Burger. Upon reflecting on that mistake, Hendy said, “I was in so much pain I was telling people I felt like I was dying. It’s embarrassing but it felt that bad.If you’re thinking of trying this burger for a dare, just don’t.”

He and Barratt ended up in the hospital after eating literally just one bite each. They suffered stomach cramps, lost feeling in their hands, and their eyes “rolled back” in their heads. Yikes.

It should be noted to eat that burger in the first place, you have to sign a waiver relieving the restaurant of any responsibility for your symptoms.

[image via HoldTheFrontPage]

— —

Follow Josh Feldman on Twitter: @feldmaniac

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

  1. Mediaite
  2. The Mary Sue
  3. RunwayRiot
  4. LawNewz
  5. Gossip Cop