comScore Julian Niccolini Says Sorry to Sex Victim

Did the Four Seasons’ Julian Niccolini Say Sorry to Sex Accuser?

Credit: Shuttershock

Credit: Shuttershock

Julian Niccolini, the Four Seasons restaurant co-owner charged on Wednesday with first-degree sex abuse, for an incident that took place during a wine tasting at the restaurant last month, may have been recorded apologizing to his unnamed victim, described as the daughter of a business associate whom Niccolini has known since she was 7 years-old.

Per NYP:

The young woman worked with sex-crimes investigators to make a “controlled call” to Niccolini following the May 9 incident inside the restaurant, a source close to her said Thursday.

“I’m sorry. It won’t happen again,” Niccolini told the woman, according to the source.

“We were both drinking,” Niccolini, 62, also noted, and urged the 28-year-old woman, “Let’s not go any further with this,” the source said.

Niccolini was released without bail pending trial, and is back working the room of his Seagram Building restaurant due to close next year.

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

  1. Mediaite
  2. The Mary Sue
  3. RunwayRiot
  4. Law & Crime
  5. SportsGrid
  6. Gossip Cop