For National Lobster Day, Try One of These Celebrity-Chef Approved Lobster Dishes
Happy National Lobster Day! Yes, that’s a thing. Cry that you’re at work, and not in Maine. Now stop crying. There’s plenty going on right here (wherever you are) to help you celebrate this very real holiday the right way, and of course there’s no shortage of celebrity chef-approved dishes in the mix. Check out some of these lobsterized menu items from our favorite people, and show us how you’re celebrating on Facebook and Instagram! #thebraisereats.
1. Try Bobby Flay‘s Memorial Day recipe for lobster spaghetti with toasted garlic and radicchio.
2. Head to Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich‘s restaurant Del Posto where lobster salad is currently on the menu.
A photo posted by Takashi Yamada (@takashiiyamada) on
3. Try your hand at Tyler Florence‘s modern lobster roll that he dubbed a “lobster twinkie.” The recipe is on the app Yumavore.
4. Guy Fieri made a 6-hour lobster bisque that according to his Instagram is worthy of an OMG.
A photo posted by Guy Fieri (@guyfieri) on
5. If anyone is interested in sponsoring our trip to Emeril Lagasse‘s Emeril’s New Orleans, we’re down.
6. We also wouldn’t mind having a few (a few hundred, we mean) of these at Giada De Laurentiis‘s restaurant in Las Vegas.
A photo posted by Giada Vegas (@giadavegas) on
7. We also wouldn’t mind if Marcus Samuelsson taught us to make this lobster chowder. We’d even go to Bermuda to learn. Tough life, but someone’s gotta do it.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]