Happy New Year from The Braiser, and welcome back to work everyone! Sucks, right? Oh well.
With 2015 behind us, we have so much to look forward to in 2016, and most of it involves food (what else?) The New Year is a time to set goals and make commitments. So, here we have it: The Braiser’s 2016 Food Year’s Resolutions.
1. We will not miss even one episode of Top Chef, no matter how far Philip makes it in the competition. Of course, we’ll recap them too. Check here every Friday!
3. We will stay on top of the Anthony Bourdain food hall, and pray that it comes sooner than 2017.
4. We will watch, vet, and recap Bravo’s newest cooking show, Recipe for Deception and let you know if it’s worth its salt!
5. We’ll make sure you are THE FIRST TO KNOW if Bobby and Giada ever do get together (but, no matter what you read, they probably won’t).
7. We will not hit the gym instead of trying a new restaurant (this will be the only place you read that resolution).
8. We will stay on top of all celebrity chef feuds, and while we like when everyone gets along, isn’t it sort of better when there’s some juice?
9. We’ll track the David Chang project, and keep you posted!
10. We’ll continue to bring you all of the latest news from your favorite celebrity chefs!
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]