One year after it was first announced, Sarah Palin is quietly shutting down the subscription-based SarahPalinChannel.com. Or rather, as she says in a new video posted this week, “We’re making all of my content free now!”
The site posted this message to subscribers, who will get refunds for the remainder of the year if they for some reason decided to give Palin $99.95 for an annual subscription:
Effective August 1st, the Governor will be making all of her content free on her Facebook page and at SarahPac.com.
• If you are a monthly subscriber here on SarahPalinChannel.com, you will not be charged anything after this month. There’s nothing that you need to do.
• If you are an annual subscriber, you can have the balance of your subscription refunded to your credit card or you can roll your subscription into one of the other channels on our network. If you choose this option, you’ll get an EXTRA month absolutely FREE. Our networks include:
– New Life TV – Recharge your relationships and grow closer to God
– Alive with Joan Lunden – A vibrant community for women’s wellness and breast cancer patients and survivors
– K-Love TV – Christian Rock, Inspiration, and Family Values
“It’s starting August 1st, everything’s free, and just to let you know, that it is an honor to have you subscribe, really it’s been so illuminating and still is so illuminating to read and to respond to many of your insightful comments about current events, about so many things going on in our world today,” Palin said in her video message.
The former governor of Alaska, vice presidential candidate and Fox News contributor said that the decision stems from a desire to “make sure that your voices and mine are heard by the widest possible audience across this great land of ours” as the 2016 presidential election approaches. But if this venture were really such a smashing success, would she really be willing to walk away from all that incoming revenue?
Watch video below, via Sarah Palin Channel:
[Photo via screengrab]
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com