comScore ‘The Lord Did This!’ Michele Bachmann Gives Credit To ‘God Almighty’ For Trump’s Victory | Mediaite
Video

‘The Lord Did This!’ Michele Bachmann Gives Credit To ‘God Almighty’ For Trump’s Victory

michele-bachmann-daystareditedDuring a live election broadcast for the Kenneth Copeland Ministries, former Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann gave credit to God for Donald Trump’s stunning victory in the presidential election.

Hosting the event with David Barton, Bachmann claimed that once the broadcast went from online to Daystar Television, that was the moment the race shifted from Hillary Clinton to Trump.

Pointing to the fact that they had a prayer room at the studio, she said that once people from across the country could join with their prayers, the projections plummeted for Hillary.

This was the moment when the whole race broke,” Bachmann exclaimed. “When prayer began, when the church came out and then we see a 30-point swing here, a 30-point swing here and now we see the swing to a 95% chance of winning Trump, 5% percent chance of winning Clinton.”

Later on, she directly credited the Lord for Trump’s impending victory.

“Already, we know the glory goes to God Almighty,” Bachmann said.

She continued, “And this is proof positive of what the Lord did. The Lord did this!”

Watch the video above, via Right Wing Watch.

[image via screengrab]

Follow Justin Baragona on Twitter: @justinbaragona

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

  1. Mediaite
  2. The Mary Sue
  3. RunwayRiot
  4. Law & Crime
  5. SportsGrid
  6. Gossip Cop