Since its a Sunday in January, football is on the minds of people across America. Things literally heated up around the stadium for the Buffalo Bills in particular, when a fan accidentally set himself ablaze during a tailgating stunt in the parking lot.
The Bills were playing the New York Jets for their last home game of the season, and as SB Nation noted, fans were probably interested to see whether they could cut the latter’s chances to make the playoffs. Outside the game, a fan decided to entertain a crowd by slamming onto a burning table top, and in the time it took him to get up, the back of his jacket was already on fire.
— boxxa (@boxxa) January 3, 2016
Even as he jumped back down on the table, the man’s jacket continued to burn while onlookers tried to put it out with their beer. The man ended up being put out when he was pressed against a bus, which smothered the flames.
Watch in the video above, via Twitter
[image via screengrab]
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com