Elsewhere on the Internet! A (Mostly) Non-Media Linkfest
• A funny take on a party we missed last night (thrown by my old co-worker). For advertising and drinking fans alike (SK).
• Inside the decision-making process Arthur Ochs LOLzberger, Jr.’s uses to build the front page on NYTimes.com (AC).
• Recession-busting Utah caveman chic is sooo in right now (JB).
• NYT Magazine feature about Obama ‘consigliere’ Valerie Jarrett: “If you want him to do something … there are two people he’s not going to say no to: Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama” (ZT).
• Pultizer-winning White House photographer Edmonds, who got shots of Reagan assassination attempt, to retire: “I have been lucky enough to win a couple of small awards for my work. But perhaps one of the most rewarding still was when my daughter Ashley came home from elementary school one day and announced that she was so proud, because that day she was able to raise her hand and tell the teacher that the picture on the front of her Weekly Reader was taken by her dad.”
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com