We’ve arrived at part 1 of the two-part season finale of Top Chef! Of course, we’re back with another drinking game. Have at it.
Note: Please drink responsibly! Switch to water if you need to.
Drink 1 Sip:
- Any time a chef compares cooking with magic RE: David Copperfield
- When the Last Chance Kitchen winner tries to laugh off his tiny cot next to Marjorie’s king-size bed.
- Any time a chef says “this is the finals.” We got it, chefs. We’ve been here all season.
- Any time a chef mentions that ____ is in his/her area of expertise, because he or she does it at the restaurant.
- Any time a chef mentions that people LOVE this dish at the restaurant.
- When a chef says they’ve never made ____ before.
- When a judge says a dish is under-seasoned.
- When a judge says something is undercooked.
- When a judge says something is overcooked.
- When a judge just “doesn’t get” the dish.
- When one of the chefs is “there to win, not to make friends.”
- When a judge is disappointed that people are still making bad food this late in the game.
- When a chef says that it’s an honor just to have made it this far. Nah, winning is better.
Drink 2 Sips:
- When Padma makes a terrible joke.
- Any time Tom comes up with a pun based on either the name of the dish or an aspect of the challenge
- When a chef or judge says “someone has to go home.” Thank you for reminding us!
- If Padma is drunker than you and you need to catch up.
- When the winner of Last Chance Kitchen is revealed (Please let it be Amar)
- When Marjorie says she LOVES Isaac, but his food just isn’t refined enough, and you need to be more refined to win.
Take A Shot:
- When whoever goes home says “this won’t be the last you see of me.”
- Anytime someone says, “Vegas, Baby!”
- Anytime someone says, “What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas”
- Anytime someone says something to the tune of, “This is Vegas! Anything can happen.”
Thanks for playing! We’ll be back tomorrow with a recap in case you can’t remember what happened. Cheers!
If you need to catch up before tonight:
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]