Apparently, post his break-up to Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey has a lot of time to weigh in on other people’s relationships…140 characters at a time. It’s unclear whether Carrey is more interested in being the 2.0 Oprah or looking for some sort of social media position on ESPN but here’s what he had to say on his Twitter account re Tiger’s comeback, Elin’s naivete and why every wife should apparently direct their husbands towards a career in curling.
- Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself. 2 please his father he gave up his childhood and his freedom in the world. That’s enough!—> 10:06 AM Apr 9th via web
- No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason. kids/lifestyle ;^) 12:12 PM Apr 9th via web
- @eyssogreen That’s a cop out Gail. No woman just stays at home with the kids anymore. Tiger was wrong and Elin was ignoring the obvious ;^) 8:03 AM Apr 10th via web
- RT I want 2 make it CLEAR that I do not condone infidelity at all, but 2 some degree the responsibilty 4 it is shared by both people! ;^) 1:36 PM Apr 10th via web
- So, you guys probably don’t feel like talkin’ about Sandra Bullock, right? I’M KIDDING! JEEEZE! I’m a little on edge.Cut me some slack! ;^) 3:57 PM Apr 10th via web
- If you really wanna see sexual disfunction get 2 know your favorite basketball star! Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man! d;^’ 11:42 PM Apr 7th via web
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com