Tonight’s episode of Top Chef contains, among other things, the return of Phillip. That means you’ll definitely need a drink. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Below please find a drinking game for tonight’s episode. Cheers!
Note: If played to the fullest extent, this game will get you drunk. Please be responsible. Small sips! Water counts.
Drink 1 Sip:
- Any time a chef mentions that he or she is displeased with Phillip’s return.
- Any time a chef mentions that ____ is in his/her area of expertise.
- Any time a chef mentions that people LOVE this dish at the restaurant.
- When a chef says they’ve never made ____ before.
- When a judge says a dish is under-seasoned.
- When a judge says something is undercooked.
- When a judge says something is overcooked.
- When a judge just “doesn’t get” the dish.
- When one of the chefs is “there to win, not to make friends.”
- Any time anyone mentions how close they are to the end, and it’s an honor just to have made it this far.
- Any time a chef says he or she wants to win. Thanks for sharing, chef!
- When Jeremy actually demonstrates knowledge of any cooking appliance.
- When Jeremy mentions his daughter.
- When Carl mentions his wife.
- When Carl mentions having been to Nicaragua.
- When Marjorie mentions having cooked at Per Sé or similar.
- When Kwame mentions a career he had prior to becoming a chef (a drug dealer, a rapper, something new entirely).
Drink 2 Sips:
- When Padma makes a joke that really doesn’t land.
- Any time Tom comes up with a pun based on either the name of the dish or an aspect of the challenge
- When a chef or judge says “someone has to go home.”
- When any of the chefs pretends to “miss” any of the other chefs.
Take A Shot:
- Every time Phillip audibly asks, “Why was I sent home over so and so?”
- When whoever goes home says “this won’t be the last you see of me.”
- Any time any eliminated contestant says he or she could have done it better.
Thanks for playing! We’ll be back tomorrow with a recap in case you can’t remember what happened. Cheers!
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]