comScore

Some Guy Hit a Golf Ball That Was On Fire, And it Went Predictably Badly

A post shared by Golf Gods (@golf_gods) on

This doesn’t seem like a great idea.

In a video posted by the Instagram account Golf Gods (via For The Win), a man out camping with his buddies took a whack at a golf ball that was on fire. Predictably, it didn’t go well.

Immediately on impact, the flames shot up in the air, and the golfer’s shirt and shorts caught fire.

“Oh dear God!” Someone in the video — quite possibly the golfer — screamed.

The man took off running for a nearby lake and jumped in as fast as he could. This while his friends were overcome with laughter.

Why do we have the sneaking suspicion that this wasn’t the only dangerous, half-baked idea these guys cooked up — literally and/or figuratively — on this trip?

Watch above, via Instagram.

[featured image via screengrab]

——

Follow Joe DePaolo (@joe_depaolo) on Twitter

Have a tip we should know? [email protected]

Filed Under:

Follow Mediaite:


Joe DePaolo is a Senior Editor at Mediaite. Email him here: [email protected] Follow him on Twitter: @joe_depaolo