TIME‘s Top 10 of Everything of 2010 issue hits newsstands today, and both Sarah Palin and dancing daughter Bristol Palin made the cut–taking Top 10 honors in the category “Best Reality TV Moments of 2010.”
Mama Grizzly Sarah takes ninth place for the highly rated premiere of Sarah Palin’s Alaska. Bristol’s best moment–dancing in a gorilla suit–got her one notch higher into eighth place. That puts both Palins ahead of “The Jersey Shore Takes Miami,” but behind such classic reality moments as The Amazing Race‘s watermelon to the face moment (5th).
Here’s the full list:
1. Simon Cowell’s American Idol sign off
2. The Real Housewives White House crashers
3. A look behind the curtain for The Hills series finale
4. The premiere of Bridalplasty
5. The Amazing Race “watermelon incident”
6. Sister Wives Investigated
7. A Death in the Family on Deadliest Catch
8. Bristol Palin Dancing in a Gorilla Suit
9. Sarah Palin’s Alaska Premiere
10. The Jersey Shore Takes Miami
Other notable names from TIME include John McCain winning “Top Tweet” for this classic: “@Sn00ki u r right, I would never tax your tanning bed! Pres Obama’s tax/spend policy is quite The Situation. but I do rec wearing sunscreen!”
And–more Palins, people–Sarah Palin and Levi Johnston took honors for “Top Feud,” and Palin won again for “Top Overreported Story” for Being Sarah Palin.
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org